Saturday, May 17, 2008

B is for Books!

Books, oh how I love them. I am an avid reader. I read tons and I read fast. I read all the time. I have to have something to read in the bathroom. I like to read in the car and while eating. While sitting on the couch.  I would not like them with a fox. I would not like them Sam I am. I would not like green eggs and ham. 

Some of my favorite books.....
Harry Potter
Boy's Life by Robert McCammon
Chronicles of Narnia
The Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings Trilogy
A Series of Unfortunate Events
Little House on the Prairies Series

Can you see a pattern? I love children's books. I also really like Christian fiction. Some of them can be cheesy, but I really have enjoyed a lot of different authors.  I really like Lawana Blackwell and Jeanette Oke. 

Probably the most most important book to me is the Bible. Sounds cheesy, but seriously, nothing else compares. It is Truth. 

Other cool "B" things:
Babies
Black Pants
Bananas
Bingo
Broadway Musicals
Bumper Cars
Bubbles
Broccoli
Butterflies
Blankets
Blogging
Baths

Not cool "B" things:
Bills
Bratwurst
Barf
Battles
Brandy
Bigamy
Biology
Boasting
Blackmail
Boogers

Coming on Monday - "C"

1 comment:

wendy said...

hello! I have a blogger too..a craft one..no one comes there either..lol