Wednesday, May 28, 2008

C-Two things actually


C is for camping. I went camping all the time as a little girl and really don't remember being all that fond of it. But together with my family, we are discovering that we love it! It is time for us to do nothing but be together as a family. Snuggle with our girls, talk, walk around, go to the lake. We really enjoy it. We eat good, take naps every day, talk over the campfire at night. Perfection!!

We are running out of space in our car for all of our camping gear, so we may have to upgrade our storage soon. Either we need a soft pack on top, or a trailer hitch so we can pull a small trailer or mount our tool box on the back. This summer, we will be camping with others, so we will be able to use their vehicles.  One of our favorite campsites is only about 15 minutes from here, so when we go there, we can just take our truck. So it will make do for now.

C is also for coupons. Now I love coupons. And I use them alot. I have even considered listing them on E-bay as some do, and try to make money clipping them. But, I will be working in the fall and I won't have time then, so I haven't bothered sine I could only do it for a month or two.

Other cool "C" things:
Caroling
Cheese
Chocolate!!!
Church
Crafts
Cameras
Cash
Cats
Cars
Crayons
Clothes
Creativity
Children
Cousins
Cowboy Boots

Not So Cool "C" Things:
Crack
Calamity
Cockroaches
Closed Minded People
Cliques
Corpses
Cranberries
Coyotes
Cramps
Custody Battles

Up next - D - not sure when....

No comments: