Friday, May 16, 2008

A is For ME!

A is for me, Anna B. This is a picture of me and my hubby, and some other guy. I think he is in some Christian group. Maybe. Anyways, I like A's. They are good grades. They are so great that the lowercase letter "a" can be written two ways. Wonder who came up with that idea. 

I am almost 29, I live in North Carolina. I am married, I have two beautiful girls.  I like to read, and be crafty. I love working on the computer and reading other blogs. I love my family, I wish we lived near them.  I also love Wyoming, where we lived while we were in the military. In my dreams, I see us living and going to school there. My parents, my in-laws and my grandparents also live there too. And a couple of our aunts and our brother and sister. Then all of our friends from Alabama(where we also lived with the military) and our friends from here in NC could move there too. It would be fun, we would have a yard, and build snowmen in the winter. And I could work at Starbucks again and walk on the Greenway a bunch, and we all lived happily ever after.   THE END

Other cool "A" things:
Apples
Algebra (I love it!!)
Angels
Astronomy
Accordions
Air
Alphabet
Apes
Aunts
Art
Antelope

Not cool "A" things:
Adultery
Anarchism
Asparagus
Ants
Avalanches
Asbestos
Alarm Clocks
Astrology

Coming soon - the letter"B"
 

No comments: